Monday, October 1, 2012

Tulsa State Fair Part One

I had the profound pleasure of visiting the Tulsa State Fair Saturday here in Oklahoma and went to the Sugar Arts Show.  There were so many beautiful cakes, that I could hardly take pictures of them all.  I took a lot of pictures and want to share them with you.  I'm going to break the posts up an post a few photos a day for this week. A week long celebration of the Tulsa State Fair.  If you live in Oklahoma and haven't went yet, you missed out on the Sugar Arts show BUT there's still one week to go before it ends and there is still a lot to see and I highly recommend you go out there and have yourself some fun =)





 Caution:  Image intensive.  Depending on your internet connection, it might take a little while to load.  Remember, you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!  Unless otherwise stated, these are all cakes.


Makes me want to eat Chinese right NOW.  


Not a cake! It was in one of the competitions. Check out the chex that makes up the roof =)

Lovely bust.  Looks very Victorian.

I want to hum Here Comes Peter Cotton Tale when I see this =)

Interesting work.

The nest is made out of chocolate.  I wouldn't mind being a bird if I lived in that nest lol

Such detail!

so cute!

May have been at the Beginner table but this is some nice work!

E-I-E-I-O =)

Lovely Angels.

Winter scene.  Love the snowman!

Bulk Candy Store. At the 2012 Tulsa State Fair.  I admit I got a lot of candy lol


Bulk Candy Store. At the 2012 Tulsa State Fair.


 That's it for Part One!  Will post more tomorrow!














1 comment:

  1. So much fun at the fair! Loved the pics can't wait to go to next years!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...