Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tulsa State Fair Review Part Two

Well here's the second part of the pictures I took while at the 2012 Tulsa State Fair.  And you know, I walked around for over 5 hours and didn't even realize it till I was leaving.  Boy oh boy, 2 days later and my legs still hurt lol. Enjoy the pictures!




All of these are cakes unless otherwise noted. Don't forget, you can click on the image to make it bigger =) Image intensive.  It might take a while for these to load! Please be patient =)



This little guys tongue was broke off.  Don't know how it happened, but I feel bad for the cakemaker.


Look at the detail on the stomach!




I love the daisy's on this cake!

Such a quiet gingerbread house from the front...

From the side it's a whole other story!






This cake was amazing in person.  so much detail!
Front view:

Side View:



One of my favorite cakes!


Popcorn cake =D Gotta love it


This cake was huge!! And look what's inside the mouth O_O

Amazing detail!




Stopped these two to take a picture.  If you don't know, this is Mr. QuickTrip lol They were good sports about it.

That's it for today! I'll have more tomorrow!


Gratuitous witch in the fire coming up! >;)













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...