Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tulsa State Fair Review Part Three

Here it is folks! Part three of my picture fest.  You know, it really didn't feel like I was taking that many pictures!  And this isn't even including the ones that didn't turn out lol.  I believe tomorrow will be the last day of this and I'll return us to our regular recipe programming.  I hope everyone has enjoyed the 2012 Sugar Arts Show at Tulsa, Oklahoma as much as I have.




Image intensive! It may take a while to load.  All images are cakes unless otherwise noted.  Feel free to click on the pictures to make them bigger!








Look at that carpet! It is very cool indeed!




Best cake EVAR! I love Doctor Who!

Hand made rug.  Neat =)

Wool making competition part of the fair.  Pretty neat stuff.

That device up that the top middle had someone in it. Ugghh nothing like being catapulted into the air..

State Fair Midway. Early morning before the crowds set in.



And that's it for the third installment of the 2012 Tulsa State Fair pictures!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...