Friday, September 7, 2012

Cheesy Pepperoni Wrap

I've been making these the past few days for a quick/easy lunch before I get on my exercise bike for my afternoon 'run'.  I can't wait for the weather to get better in Oklahoma.  It's been too hot to walk outside, so I've been making due with riding my bike. The last few months (insert sigh). Fortunately, some days the time just flies by while I'm on it, so it's not all bad.







Cheesy Pepperoni Wrap






This is a picture of what you'll be using.  You can use any brand you like, but this is what I had on-hand.  I buy bulk bags of shredded mozzarella so that's the big white thing in the back of the frame =D  I'm also partial to the flavor of the multi-grain Flatout.  In my opinion, it goes really well with the pepperoni.



Ingredients:



  • Mozzarella shredded cheese
  • Ready to eat pepperoni
  • ready to eat Canadian bacon
  • Flat out tortilla



Instructions:



  • On a Flatout, sprinkle mozzarella shredded cheese, then pepperoni, and Canadian bacon. 
  • Put in the microwave for about 45 seconds or until the cheese begins to melt
  • Roll it up and cut in half for a delicious on the go wrap.  And there you have it. Fast and easy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...